- In a large pot boil the jackfruit for 10 minutes, drain, set aside. In a large skillet with oil heat the jackfruit over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes and get a good sear on the pieces. With a fork break up the pieces until everything is shredded. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 375º. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chopped red onion. Cook until soft, 5 minutes, then add garlic, salt/pepper, cumin and chili powder and stir until combined. Add shredded jackfruit and 1 cup enchilada sauce, lime juice, and combine for 3-5 minutes in skillet.
- In the baking dish layer 1 cup of enchilada sauce. Spread On a cutting board, use a Y-shaped vegetable peeler to make thin slices of zucchini. Lay out three, slightly overlapping, and place a spoonful of the jackfruit mixture on top. Roll up and transfer to a baking dish. Repeat with remaining zucchini and jackfruit mixture.
- Spoon remaining 1/3 cup enchilada sauce over zucchini enchiladas and sprinkle with vegan cheeses.
- Bake until melty, 20 minutes.
- Garnish with vegan sour cream and cilantro and serve with limes.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1