- 1 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar (You can always modify)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- 5 tbsp oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 package vegan white chocolate chips
- 1 container vegan ready made cream cheese icing
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking soda, pumpkin spice, cinnamon and salt in a greased 8″ square baking dish.
- Make 3 depressions in the dry ingredients – two small and one large. Pour the vinegar and vanilla extract separately in the two smaller depressions, and the oil in the large one. This step is imperative as your cake will be more dense and won’t rise.
- In a liquid measuring cup combine the pumpkin puree and water. whisk until smooth. You should have 1 cup of liquid.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the entire thing and mix until smooth. Batter will be on the thicker side.
- Bake on the middle rack of the oven at 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes or until browned on the edges and when you push in it bounces back. Allow to fully cool.
- Throw in a food processor until processed into fine crumbs. Combine with 3/4 cup of ready made icing. Form balls with the mixture and place in the freezer to chill while you melt the chocolate.
- Melt the vegan white chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl with the coconut oil for 1 minute. Stop to stir the chips every 15 seconds to prevent burning.
- dip the chilled balls in the chocolate, coating them with a spoon, allow the excess to drip off and then place on parchment paper to set. Top with sprinkles if desired while the chocolate is still wet. If the chocolate becomes firm in the bowl, simply pop back in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 20 mins