- Combine the vegan white chocolate, peanut butter and 1 tsp coconut oil in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Heat for 1 minute, removing and combining every 10-15 seconds until fully melted.
- Combine chocolate chips and the remaining 1 tsp coconut oil and repeat the process.
- In a bread pan or small baking pan lined with parchment paper layer all of the white chocolate/peanut butter down, smoothing out to achieve an even layer.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate over the top in rows. You can make them defined for a clean look or mine more of a drizzly look.
- Take a knife or a toothpick and go back and forth to make swirls.
- Top with chopped peanuts while still wet. Set aside to cool. Slice into squares. Store covered in the fridge covered until ready to serve.
*You can use 1 bag of white chips, bars will just be less thick!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1