- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and coconut oil until combined.
- Whisk in non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- Fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts evenly.
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 2hrs or overnight. I recommend overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Keep the dough in the fridge until ready to bake. It makes 8 large or 16 smaller cookies.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.
- Category: Cookie Dough
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1