- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup almond milk (room temp)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coffee grains
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease well the bottom and sides of a 9×5″ loaf pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, coffee grounds, and salt. combine mashed bananas (make sure to remove nearly all clumps), almond milk (room temp), coconut oil, oconut sugar or maple syrup. If the oil begins to solidify due to the cold almond milk, simply pop in the microwave for a minute.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and combine just until incorporated. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour both the batter into the greased pan and bake for 45 minutes – 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to cool in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Combine the powder sugar and almond milk to create the white icing. Melt the chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute, removing and combining every 15 seconds until fully melted. Pour the chocolate ganache over the top.
- While still wet drizzle the white icing in rows. Run a skewer, knife or chopstick down the middle gliding just on the top to create the fun lines. Allow to set, slice and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Serving Size: 1