25 Vegan Thanksgiving Recipes
Hello & Happy Tuesday!!
I have to admit, if there is something that pushes people to get in the kitchen and connect with their food, I’m all about it. Needless to say, I love the holidays and it’s the perf time to learn classic concepts that you can recreate throughout the year.
I personally love Thanksgiving recipes as the flavors encompass all my “go to’s” such as pumpkin, vanilla, and cinnamon! (so basic lol) Out of countless Thanksgiving you can find on EDS, I compiled a list of 25 of my NEW TOP FAVES to share with you!
From pasta to soups, my favorite salad, desserts and more, I got you covered! Check out my personal favorites with links and descriptions below.
Wishing you a Thanksgiving dinner packed to the max with healthier alternatives!
Not finding what you’re looking for?! Don’t Stress!
Click here for more ideas!!
- Vegan Tiramisu: This recipe is a noobie and perfect for your holiday! It’s packed with rich coconut cream and mirrors the classic Tiramisu. Hands down, my favorite recipe!!
2. Vegan Roasted Veggie Salad: It packs all your favorite fall veggies in one salad with a fab Maple Dressing!
3. Vegan Lobster Bisque: Long for the real deal?! This recipe mirrors the traditional one and is dairy free! You don’t want to pass on this one!
4. Apple Pie: Classic vegan apple pie with the most effortless homemade crust!
6. 1 Bowl Vegan Dark Chocolate Cranberry Walnut Cookies: Made with one bowl, quick, easy, made without butter and so good!
7. Vegan Pretzel Rolls: Holy moly, if you love a homemade roll for your holiday spread, you have to try these!!
8. 1 Bowl Pumpkin Sheet Cake: So easy, so good, you don’t want to miss it!
9. Vegan Dark Chocolate Pecan Toffee: Quick, easy, affordable, and the most addictive thing you’ll ever try!!
10. Vegan Kale Caesar with Garlic Breadcrumbs: That classic salad turned vegan with homemade dressing that is just such a game changer!!
11. Vegan Herb Cashew Cheese with Pickled Blueberries: So easy, so flavorful, it’s perfect for small bites!
12 Vegan Butternut Squash Pasta with Mushroom Bacon: Rich creamy pasta, just a handful of ingredients and the thyme infused mushroom bacon just puts it over the top!
13 Roasted Garlic + Rosemary Dip: Quick, easy, affordable ingredients, and it packs so much flavor! Great with crackers or veggies or anything!
14 Vegan Brown Butter Sage Mashed Potatoes: Quick, easy, and packed with flavor!
15. Vegan Rosemary + Parmesan Biscuits w/truffle “honey”: There is no need to sell this recipe, it’s amazing no matter what the occasion or season!
16. Vegan Caramelized Onion Mash: That classic mash with a fun modern twist. Packed with flavor!!
17. Easy Vegan Apple Cobbler: A few easy to follow steps then simply throw it all in a baking dish and you have a winning dessert! A must try!
19. Vegan Brussel Sprout Fritters w/Dijon Aioli: If you’re a brussles fanatic and need something more than just the staple roasted version, you’re going to love these Brussel Fritters!!
20. Crispy Vegan Salty + Vinegar Potatoes: Truth, you can never have too many potato options on your holiday spread. These potatoes are salty, tangy, crispy, and everything you need to compliment any main dish!
21. Vegan Penne Al Vodka: It doesn’t get better than this staple pasta! Pair with whatever protein you like or no protein at all. It’s a win!!
22. Vegan Honey Mustard Bbq Brussels: A fun twist on a classic dish that packs so much flavor, it will instantly be a hit!
23. Grilled Lemon + Artichoke Dip: So quick and easy, packed with veggies, packed with flavor, it’s an appetizer must!
24. Vegan Braised Red Cabbage with Apples: My biggest secret, this is my favorite dish on the Thanksgiving table lol. No matter what the season or reason, I love this braised red cabbage recipe! It’s easy, affordable, filling, flavorful, and will wow anyone vegan or not.
25: Vegan Creamy Roasted Brussels Sprout Soup: I’ve tried countless soups, and this one is by far one of my favorites!! You can’t go wrong with this soup for Thanksgiving!!