- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 cup flour – white, gf, whole wheat
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 1/2 cups Panko (can use GF)
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 tbsp soy sauce, liquid aminos, or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 orange (juice)
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- Water as needed
- Sesame seeds
- Sliced scallions
- Chopped peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Set 2 bowls out. In one bowl. Mix the flour, almond milk salt, pepper together in a bowl.
- Take Panko and process into a finer dust or place in a bag and crush (optional)
- Add the Panko to the second bowl.
- Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, letting the excess drip off, then dip into the Panko coating the cauliflower.
- Place the cauliflower wings on the baking sheet.Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
- Combine all of the sauce ingredients together in a small bowl until creamy.
- Toss the cauliflower and sauce together in a bowl adding water or juice to modify the consistency.
- Top with sliced scallions, chopped peanuts, and sesame seeds
- Serving Size: 2-4