- 2 cans chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- Juice from one lemon
- 2 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 avocado
- 1 handful arugula
- 1/4 cup tarragon
- Salt + Pepper as needed
- Place everything but the chickpeas in a food processor.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides every few seconds. If you’re having issues getting everything to blend you can more lemon juice or water.
- Place drained and rinsed chickpeas in a large bowl.
- Pour the mixture over them and mash with a potato masher, fork or your hands. Leave 1/4 of the chickpeas whole with the others mashed.
- Chill in the fridge if not consuming immediately. Serve on a bun or by itself!
- Category: Chocolate Bark
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2-4