- 8 rice paper wraps
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 large carrot
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 scallions
- 1 package tofu (firm)
- 2–3 avocados
- 1 cucumbers
- black sesame seeds (optional)
- Press tofu to remove excess water. Slice into strips. Cook in a pan over medium heat with a little bit of sesame oil. Should be firm and crispy.
- Wash all produce. Slice peppers thin. Spiralize cucumber and carrot (peel carrot first). Slice avocados into thin slice. Wash cilantro and remove leaves from stems.
- Soak the rice paper in cool water for a few seconds, once it starts to get soft, lay on a slightly damp surface to make the wrap. Lay ingredients down in the middle with whatever you want to show through the most first. Fold the sides in then choose the shortest side to roll up first.
- Sauce: in a smal dish whisk all of the ingredients together until smooth. If the sauce is too thick, add more citrus to modify the consistency. Top with crushed peanuts and or sesame seeds.
- Category: Summer Rolls
- Cuisine: Asian