- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In medium bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside.In the bowl of a standing mixer, beat together powdered sugar, melted coconut oil, room temperature almond milk and vanilla until creamy.Add flour mixture and continue to mix until combined. Dough will thicken as you stir.
- Place the batter in the fridge for 10 minutes to firm up.
- Roll 4 tablespoon size scoops of dough into balls and place onto prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten slightly with fingers to 1/2-inch thick.Bake cookies for 8-12 minutes. Do not over bake, as cookies won’t turn golden brown.
- Remove cookies from oven and place on cooling rack to cool completely.When cookies have completely cooled, prepare the frosting.
- In the bowl of a standing mixer whisk the frosting and add the beet or dragonfruit powder.
- Add more powder to achieve desired color.
- Using a spatula or the back of a spoon, spread a thick layer of frosting and top with sprinkles.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Serving Size: 1