- Preheat oven to 425
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and stir to combine.
- In a bowl combine the almond milk, lemon juice, and almond or vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour 1 cup of the the liquid mixture into the dry mixture and whisk until smooth.
- Let the batter rest for 5 minutes. Pour the batter onto a greased baking sheet or casserole dish.
- Top with fresh berries.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and additional berries.
*It made 6 pancakes in this casserole dish. The bigger the dish/tray, the thinner pancake will be.
*You can always double the recipe to make more
- Serving Size: 3-4