- 1/2 box bowtie pasta, cooked
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar, plus addition
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Herb Vinegar Dip:
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1/2 lemon, juice
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- Salt + pepper
- Pasta Chips: Prepare pasta according to box, drain, don’t rinse the pasta.
- Coat the pasta with olive oil and malt vinegar. Toss and coat.
- Heat air fryer to 400 and cook for 15-20 minutes, tossing the pasta every 5 minutes and drizzling 1/2 tsp of malt vinegar over the chips each time. Keep chips in the fryer for an additional 5 minutes to crisp up once timer goes off.
- Herb Vinegar Dip: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, garnish with additional chives.
- To serve top the pasta with Maldon flake salt and another drizzle of malt vinegar, about 1 tsp.