Easy oven roasted Lemon Cauliflower with a seamless dairy free sauce!
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into florets (4–5 cups)
- 1/2 Squeeze large lemon
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt + Pepper
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream
- 1/2 squeeze large lemon
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Salt + Pepper as needed
- Parsley, chopped
Vegan parm (optional)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spread parchment paper onto a baking pan. Cut cauliflower into florets and drizzle with 2 tbsp olive oil. Take 1 tbsp and rub through hands. Toss and coat cauliflower. Season generously with salt and pepper and squeeze 1/2 large lemon on top.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and slightly crispy. Rotate pan mid bake for even cooking.
- Make the sauce: In a shallow dish combine all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Spread sauce out on a dish. Remove florets from the oven and place on top. Sprinkle chopped parsley, lemon zest, and a few tablespoons of vegan Parmesan cheese, if desired.