- 2 (15 ounces each) cans Cannellini beans
- 15 cloves garlic
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped Rosemary
- Juice from 1 grilled lemon
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- 3 tbsp Olive oil, good quality
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Take 10-15 cloves of peeled garlic and wrap in aluminum foil. Drizzle with a little olive oil and roast in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- To grill a lemon simply slice a lemon in half and cook face down on a pan set to medium/high heat.
- Drain and rinse 2 cans of cannellini beans.
- Throw everything in a food processor minus a few roasted garlic cloves, and blend until smooth. Garnish with olive oil and additional garlic. Serve with crackers or veggies.
- Category: Cupcake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 2-4