- Preheat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In small mixing bowl, maple syrup, pumpkin and milk. Set aside.
- In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Using a pastry cutter, fork, or your hand, cut vegan butter into flour mixture until crumbly.
- Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture and combine until just moistened. Add flour gradually if the dough is too wet.
- Turn out on lightly floured surface and knead 3-4 times until soft dough forms.
- Roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness and cut into circles using biscuit cutter or the top of a cup. For larger ones fold the in half and then press.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- For the maple butter simply throw the ingredients in a small dish and mash with a fork until whipped. Serve with the biscuits!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1