- Preheat the oven to 400ºF and grease a baking dish with vegan butter or line a pan with parchment paper. Unfold 1 sheet of defrosted frozen puff pastry dough. With a rolling pin spread out the dough a little while on a floured work surface.Brush the pastry with melted vegan butter, leaving a 1-inch perimeter.
- Mix together the ¾ cup brown sugar with 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon.Sprinkle the sugar mixture over the melted butter, then tightly roll the puff pastry into a log. Set aside.With the second piece follow the same procedure with spreading it out, coating with vegan butter, then the sugar mixture.
- Before rolling it up place the first rolled up pastry dough at the end and being to roll it up inside the other sealing it at the ends. This enables you to make a larger roll. However, you can skip this approach and just roll up each sheet separately creating more if desired.
- Slice the log with a sharp knife or piece of string into 6 cinnamon rolls and spread out on a prepared baking dish. Brush with butter and bake the cinnamon rolls for 10 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbling.
- Allow to cool. Combine the icing ingredients. Add more almond milk to thin the consistency and more powdered sugar to thicken. Drizzle over cooled cinnamon rolls.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1