- 1 cup vegan butter, plus more for pan (you can also use oil)
- 3/4 cups cane sugar
- 4 tbs Follow Your Heart Egg powder combined w/1 cup almond milk
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for pan
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon almond, vanilla, or lemon extract
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- With a mixer, cream vegan butter.
- Add cane sugar, a little at a time. Add vegan eggs, slowly.
- Sift dry ingredients together in a bowl and add to mixer alternately with almond milk, starting with the flour and ending with the flour. Don’t over mix the batter. If you over mix it won’t rise as well and can get gummy streaks.
- Mix in your extract: vanilla/almond/ or lemon
- Pour into a greased and floured pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Serve with coconut whip and fresh berries.
- Serving Size: 1