- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained and pat dry
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup Panko, crushed
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c.vegan Follow Your Heart parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 cup vegan mayo
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tsp horseradish
- 1 tsp garlic
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Dry off the quartered artichokes with pepper towels to remove residual moisture.
- In a large bowl, combine flour and almond milk
- Place Panko in a plastic bag and crush to reduce the size of the breadcrumbs to more of a dish. In another bowl combine the Panko, vegan parm, salt, pepper, and dried parsley.
- Dredge the dried off artichokes first in the batter, then in the Panko mixture.
- Roast artichokes until crispy and olden, 15-18 minutes or until golden brown
- Garlic aioli: combine all of the ingredients in a bowl
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 1