- In a food processor add the OREOS, blend until they are fine crumbs.
- Now add the cream cheese and blend again.
- Place in the fridge for 20 minutes to firm up.
- Shape into balls and place back into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in the microwave.
- Heat for 1 minute, stirring every 15 seconds until fully melted.
- Dip in melted chocolate; place on waxed paper-covered baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs if desired.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
If your mixture is firm enough to roll out into balls you can skip throwing it into the fridge.
- Prep Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Lunch/Dinner
- Serving Size: 1