- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, salt, and melted coconut oil or butter until combined.
- Whisk in room temp non-dairy milk and vanilla, until all sugar has dissolved and the batter is smooth.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture with a spatula, being careful not to overmix.
- You can fold in the M&M’s now or wait (my preference in case color fades)
- Cover and chill the dough in the fridge for a minimum of 2hrs. The longer the better!
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Fold in the chocolate chips and M+M’s to the chilled dough. Make 1 ice cream scoop of batter and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until cookies just begin to brown on the edges. Allow to cool for 10-15, then place on cooling rack to fully cool.