- 1 cup Vegan Butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 2 tbsp ground flax combined with 6 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups Cake Flour
- 1 1/2 cups White Flour
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2/3 cups Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup vegan white chocolate chips
- 9 chocolate cookies, chopped
- In a small bowl combine the ground flax and water. Set aside to thicken. This will serve as the eggs in the cookie
- Preheat oven to 410 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together cold cubed vegan butter, brown sugar, and white sugar for 2-4 minutes or until fluffy. Don’t over mix till its runny. Pro tip: Keep the butter in fridge until you’re ready to use it.
- Add the flax egg mixture and vanilla, mix well (1 minute)
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients. Gradually add in the dry ingredients to the butter mixture in increments (flours, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt) mixing after each time just a little until combined. Avoid overmixing. Fold in chocolate chips, and chopped cookies.
- Chill for 10-15 minutes
- Separate dough into large roughly shaped balls and place on lightly colored cookie sheet. Don’t make the dough too smooth, you want the dough roughly formed and TALL. You will fit 4 cookies on one large cookie sheet. The dough makes 8 extra large cookies or you can make 16 medium size. Once the cookie dough is on the pan, chill for 10 minutes if it seems too soft from sitting out. If your dough is too soft it won’t have as much height post baking.
- Bake for 9-10 mins minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at least 10 minutes to set.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 9-11 mins