- Heat oven to 375 degrees F., line 8 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners. For standard-size muffins line 10 muffin cups. (optional) Fill the remaining cups with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help the muffins bake evenly.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.In another bowl mash the banana, then add the melted coconut oil, sugar, almond milk, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth. If the mixture is too cold and coconut oil begins to solidify, simply pop in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Add wet to dry ingredient lightly combine. Fold in the raspberries, do not over mix. (The muffin batter will be quite thick) Fill batter into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean.
- The larger you make the muffins the longer it will take to cook thru.Cover the muffins with an aluminum foil tent mid bake to prevent the tops from drying out. Remove from heat. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from tins.
- Serving Size: 1