- 1 1/2 pounds mini potatoes, washed, sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (less if you’re not a pepper fan)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill, extra to garnish
- 1 lemon, half juiced, save other half for broiling
- 1 tbsp fresh dill
- 1 tbsp broiled lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2/3 cup vegan sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- salt/pepper as needed
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet.
- In shallow dish add the olive oil, lemon juice salt, pepper, and dill. pour over potatoes, toss and coat.
- Arrange the potatoes and lemon cut side down. Roast until tender when pierced with a fork, 35 to 40 minutes, ensuring you toss potatoes two or three times for an even bake.
- While the potatoes roast, make the sauce: Throw everything in a bowl, whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of lemon juice and fresh dill to the cooked potatoes and toss. Season to taste, and add lemon if desired. Sprinkle generously with kosher salt and top with lemon zest. Serve immediately.
- Category: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4