- 2 medium cucumbers, thinly sliced
- 1 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup plain vegan yogurt or sour cream
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt/Fresh cracked black pepper as needed
- 1 avocado, cubed
- Combine all the sauce ingredients: yogurt, dill, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk and combine.
- Toss the sliced cucumbers and red onion in and coat all the slices.
- Now add the avocado and gently toss and coat. Garnish with additional black pepper and dill. For more flavor allow to sit in the fridge for 30 mins or more.
- Serving Size: 2-4