- 1 15oz can Artichokes, drained
- 1 15oz can Cannellini Beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice from grilled lemons
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp fresh Thyme removed from the stem, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh Oregano removed from the stem, chopped
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- In a pan over med/high heat half a lemon (sliced) and place them on the pan face down. Sear the lemon for 3-4 minutes. Once charred, set aside to blend in the dip
- In a food processor combine all the remaining ingredients. You can use dried herbs if desired. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with oregano, olive oil, additional grilled lemons. Serve with crackers or veggies.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 4