- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 garlic cloves, minced.
- 2 tbsp vegan sour cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley.
- 1/4 cup chopped tarragon.
- 3 Tbsp chopped chives.
- 1 large handful fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 24 oz mini potatoes
- Garnish: chopped chives + parsley
- Wash the potatoes. Slice in half. Boil water, add 2 tsp salt. Add the potatoes, reduce to a simmer. Cook for 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat, rinse with cold water. Place in fridge to completely cool.
- Throw all of the green goddess ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Toss the potatoes in the GG dressing. Add additional salt if needed.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and additional parsley.
- Serving Size: 4