- 12 tbsp coconut oil (room temp)
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Follow Your Heart vegan egg powder w/ 6 tbsp almond milk (room temp)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (room temp)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 cups almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup vegan white chocolate combined w/1tbs coconut oilI
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F.
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, cream the coconut oil, and coconut sugar on medium speed for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy.
- With the mixer on low, add the vegan eggs with almond milk, vanilla extract, and mix until combined, scraping down the bowl with a rubber spatula. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until just combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, cinnamon, pumpkin spice, baking powder and salt.
- With the mixer on low, slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture, mixing only until combined. Scrape down the bowl and beater and make sure all the ingredients are combined.
- Roll the dough into a long rectangle shape
- Bake for 30-45 minutes, until lightly browned (the logs will be soft). Cool for 30 minutes.
- With a knife, slice the biscotti 1/2 inch thick at a full 45-degree angle. Place the slices cut-side up on the prepared sheet pans. Bake for 30 minutes, turning each slice once, until browned and fully baked. If they seem as though they are burning at any point, you can make a tinfoil tent to protect them.
- Turn the oven off and allow them to further dry out. Transfer to a baking rack to cool.
- Melt the white chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for one minute, stirring every 15 seconds until fully melted. Drizzle over the tops of the biscotti, sprinkle with cinnamon while still wet, and allow to set. Enjoy!
For smaller biscotti/more of them make 2 rectangles and bake!
You can find vegan white chocolate on Amazon
- Serving Size: 1