- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, very finely chop the coconut until it is the texture of breadcrumbs.
- Add the bananas to the food processor; process until smooth
- Drop the cookies by round tablespoons onto prepared sheet, spacing 2 inches apart. Using moistened fingertips (simply dip fingers in water), flatten each cookie into a 2-inch round.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 17 to 20 minutes until golden brown and the edges appear crisp. Transfer cookies to a cooling rack and cool completely.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1