- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, throw everything in and pulse until smooth. Scrape down the bottom and side of the bowl and process for an extra 15 seconds to make sure all the batter is combine – no lumps.
- Transfer the chocolate batter into the pan and top with walnuts.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the center is done. Allow to cool for 15 minutes, slice and transfer onto a cooling rack to cool down completely and firm up for at least 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Store the brownies in the fridge for up to 5 days in an airtight container. This makes 3 large brownies or 6 small bites. For more just double the recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes