- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease a large loaf pan.
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl. Stir in sugar, coconut oil, eggnog, and vanilla.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Stir into eggnog mixture, just until mixed. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake bread for 40 to 60 minutes, or just until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack, and cool completely.
- If you’d like to icing the bread simply combine the powdered sugar and eggnog and whisk until smooth. Add additional eggnog as needed to create the desired consistency. Wrap the bread tightly, and store in the refrigerator.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Serving Size: 1