- 1 block Firm Tofu, pressed
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for at least 4 hours or boiled for 10 mins
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup celery, diced
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Fresh Chives, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- Salt/Cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric (for color only)
- Remove the Tofu from its package and press with paper towels to absorb residual water. Wrap in paper towels and let sit while you make the salad.
- Add the soaked cashews, dijon, almond milk, chives, salt/pepper to taste, and turmeric to a high-speed blender and process until thick and creamy.
- With a knife roughly chop the drained tofu into strips and triangle pieces. Transfer to a bowl with the cashew dressing. Fold in the red onion, celery, paprika, salt, pepper, and chives.
- Add more seasonings to taste or additional chives and set into the fridge until ready to serve. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 7 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1