- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. For big-topped muffins, line 8 standard-size muffin cups with paper liners. For standard-size muffins line 10 muffin cups. (optional) Fill the remaining cups with 1 to 2 tablespoons of water to help the muffins bake evenly.
- Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil, mashed banana, room temp almond milk and vanilla extract to a bowl and whisk until smooth. If the mixture is too cold and coconut oil begins to solidify, simply pop in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Add wet to dry ingredient lightly combine. Do not over mix. (The muffin batter will be quite thick) Fold in the raspberries and chocolate chips saving a few to throw on top, and fill into the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, making an aluminum foil tent midway to prevent browning the tops too much. Once a toothpick is inserted in the middle and comes out clean, remove from heat.
- Serving Size: 1