- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler, and melt until completely smooth.
- Mash the avocado with a fork until no lumps are visible. If you feel you’re struggling simply pop it in a food processor.
- Now stir it into the melted chocolate mixture.
- Combine until completely smooth again working out any remaining small clumps.
- Place in the fridge to set for 20-40 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch. Mixture shouldn’t be sticky on the hands if fully set.
- Crush the raspberries by hand or with a mortar and pestle.
- Roll the chilled chocolate into truffle balls and then into the crushed raspberries.
- Can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for 1 day in an airtight container. They can also be frozen.