- 1, 14 oz can pumpkin or 1 3/4 cup pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1, 14oz can full-fat coconut milk (shaken well, if refrigerated and solid, remove from can and microwave to combine)
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar (use Swerve or Stevia to make Keto)
- 2/3 cup cornstarch (if you use arrowroot, review the equivalents)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (use Swerve or Stevia to make Keto)
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat your oven to 350F (180C).
- Add all the filling mixture to a large bowl and whisk or a food processor. Combine.
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the greased 9″ pie crust . Use a spatula to spread the pumpkin evenly. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When you remove it from the oven, the middle should still jiggle, but will firm in the fridge.
- Let cool, and then chill in the fridge for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight until set.
- Serve with vegan coconut whip and toasted pecans.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Serving Size: 1