- Boil potatoes over medium high heat until fork tender.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain water and place potatoes on a pan lined with parchment paper.
- Take a glass with a flat bottom and smash each potato. Drizzle with olive oil and maldon salt.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Jalapeno ranch: Place everything in a food process and blend until smooth. Adjust seasoning and consistency as desired. Makes about 3/4 cup.
- Serve potatoes with jalapeno ranch. Garnish with cilantro and lime wedges.