Brussels: 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Panko
- 1/2 cup vegan Follow Your Heart Parmesan
- 1 tsp paprika (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed, cut in half
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 2 tbsp grainy must
- 2 tbsp dijon
- 2 tbsp dijon with seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped shallots
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Slice the ends off the brussels sprouts, remove dark leaves, and slice in half
- In a large bowl, combine Panko, rosemary, parmesan, garlic powder, and paprika; set aside.
- Combine the almond milk an flour removing any clumps.
- Working in batches, dredge brussels sprouts in flour, then dredge in Panko mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place on the lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, rotating after 10 minutes
- For the sauce combine everything in a small dish and place in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve immediately.
If you prefer less bulky breading you can use traditional breadcrumbs
You can also use fresh rosemary, but I prefer dried
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1