- 1 cup Panko italian bread crumbs (you can use regular Panko)
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1–2 heads of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic
- Salt/Pepper as desired
- Bites: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Cut the broccoli into florets.
- Set up 2 bowls. In one large bowl add the flour, almond milk and spices, combine to remove all clumps. In a smaller bowl add the italian Panko.
- Dip the broccoli in the batter, letting the excess drip off, then roll in the Panko until completely covered.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown. Rotate midway for an even bake.
- Romesco: Throw everything in a food processor and blend until smooth. You can soak the almonds for a smoother texture or even roll the broccoli bites in the sauce rather if desired!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1