- 4–5 Yukon gold potatoes, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Mayo
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tightly packed chopped fresh dill
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoon grainy or regular Dijon mustard
- Put the potatoes in a big pot with enough water to cover by 1-inch.
- Season with salt and bring the water to a boil.
- Cook just until the potatoes are tender when pierced with a fork, about 25 minutes.
- You can remove the peeling or keep it on, it’s up to you! However, cutting into smaller pieces enables them to cook faster.
- Drain the potatoes and return them to the uncovered pot off the heat.
- Let them sit until almost room temperature. (Cooling them in the warm pot will get rid of any excess water in the potatoes, and that’s good.
- Cut the white parts off the ends of the celery stalks. Cut the stalks in half lengthwise, then across into 1/4-inch slices. Stir the celery, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and the remaining ingredients together in a large serving bowl.
- Once potatoes are cooled, add to the bowl with the remaining ingredients. You can make the salad up to a couple of hours in advance. Keep covered at room temperature. Don’t refrigerate or the potatoes will lose their rich, smooth texture.
- Serving Size: 4