- 1 14oz can artichokes in water, drained, finely chopped
- 1 cup chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tbsp horseradish, drained
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3/4 cup chickpea flour or oat flour
- 1 tsp old bay seasoning
- 3 tbsp fresh dill, chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 3/4 cup panko
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tsp vegan Worcestershire
- Salt + Pepper as needed
- Oil as needed
- Finely chop the artichokes, celery, and shallot. In a large mixing bowl combine the remaining crab cake ingredients. Form patties.
- Coat a pan with olive oil. Cook the crab cakes over low/medium heat.
- Cook for 3/5 minutes until crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the cakes from the pan and place onto a plate covered with a paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve immediately with remoulade sauce.
- Sauce: In a small mixing bowl stir together all the ingredients until well combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve the crab cakes. To plate garnish with the sauce and dill if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Crab Cake
- Cuisine: Lunch/Dinner
- Serving Size: 1