- Combine together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the almond milk, lemon juice, vanilla extract, whisk to combine, and pour into dry.Fold in the chocolate chips
- Combine until just incorporated. Allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour about ½ cup of batter onto a nonstick pan or griddle over low/medium heat.
- When the top begins to bubble, flip the pancake and cook until golden.Serve warm with maple syrup, coconut whip and additional chocolate chips.
- Category: Sun Dried Tomato
- Cuisine: Pasta
- Serving Size: 1