- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, diced
- 1 poblano, broiled, skin removed, diced
- 1 tsp salt
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4–5 cups frozen, defrosted corn
- Set the oven to broil. Coat the poblanos in a lil olive oil, place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. Broil for 5 minutes to lightly soften them and get a char on them. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Strip the coating off the poblanos, dice. If you struggle with removing the skin, place peppers in a bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Allow it to sit for 10 mins, then try again.
- Prep the remaining ingredients and combine together in a large bowl.
- Adjust the seasonings as desired. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Category: Cake
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size: 4