- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/2 squeezed lemon
- 1/4 cup vegan sour cream or yogurt
- 1 tsp vegan Worcestershire
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch kale, stems removed
- 12 oz brussels, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup vegan breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- Salad dressing: Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl, minus the water. If your tahini is more solid, you can simply pop in the microwave and smooth it out. Drizzle in the water and add more to achieve your desired consistency. You should have some left over for 1-2 more salads!
- Garlic bread crumbs: In a small pan over medium heat add the oil and the bread crumbs. Toast for 3-5 minutes, periodically stirring, until few crumbs remain un-toasted. Toss in the minced garlic and continue to cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Remove kale from the stems, finely chop. Finely chop the brussels sprouts using a knife or mandolin. Throw in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, massage with hands for 1 minute. Top with bread crumbs and ceasar dressing!
- Category: Salad