- 4 large potatoes, peeled, quartered
- 3/4 cup vegan sour cream
- 6 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 8 to 10 sage leaves
- Salt/Pepper as needed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the potatoes and salt, boil until fork tender.
- Remove from heat, drain water, put back into pot.
- Combine with vegan sour cream and mash until desired consistency.
- In a small skillet over medium heat add the vegan butter and garlic clove over medium heat and cook until golden brown 3 minutes; (don’t let the garlic burn)
- Remove the garlic. Add 8 to 10 sage leaves and cook 1 minute or so until crispy. Remove leaves.
- Fold in half the butter into the mashed potatoes.
- Pour the remaining over the potatoes and garnish with crispy sage. Serve warm.
- Serving Size: 6