- 4 large Russet potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 head broccoli, blanched
- 2 tbsps chive, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup cashews, soaked overnight or boiled for 5–10 minutes
- 2 large carrots, peeled, boiled – more if desired to modify color
- 1 small boiled potato, peeled
- 2 tbsps nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 2 tsps vegan Worcestershire
- 1 tsp salt/fresh cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.Wash and dry the potatoes.
- Pierce the potato 2-3 times with a fork.
- Rub oil all over the potatoes.Rub salt all over the potatoes.
- Place the potatoes on a baking sheet and bake for about 45 minutes.
- The exact baking time will depend on how large the potatoes are. The potato should be tender inside if you poke a fork into it.
- Cashew Cheese: Throw everything in a high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Add additional almond milk as needed and adjust seasonings to taste.
- Blanch Broccoli: Heat a pot of boiling water. Place a bowl of ice water next to it. Place the broccoli in the water for 2 minutes then place into a bowl of ice water. Set aside. Serve with cashew cheddar cheese, broccoli and chives
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Serving Size: 1