- Line a cookie sheet with nonstick parchment paper. Set aside. Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Remove your vegan butter from the refrigerator and cut the vegan butter in with your hands, until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add almond milk a little at a time until it forms a dough, you may have a little left over. Be sure you don’t over-work the dough.
- Roll out the dough on a flat surface dusted with flour. If the dough is too sticky, add flour until it is manageable. Press blueberries into half the dough and fold one side over so they are protected inside. Use your hands to gently flatten layers together.
- Use your hands (do not use a rolling pin) to flatten the dough to 1″ thick and lightly dust a 2 3/4″ round biscuit cutter with flour. Making close cuts, press the biscuit cutter straight down into the dough and drop the biscuit onto your prepared baking sheet. Repeat until you have gotten as many biscuits as possible and place less than 1/2″ apart on baking sheet.
- Once you have gotten as many biscuits as possible out of the dough, gently re-work the dough to get out another biscuit or two until you have at least 6 biscuits. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the biscuits in the freezer until the oven is preheated.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until tops are beginning to just turn lightly golden brown.
- Blueberry Butter: whisk or with a fork combine the butter and jam until smooth
- Serving Size: 1