- Preheat waffle iron and spray with cooking spray.
- Add the oats to a blender and blend until it forms a fine dust
- Now add in the remaining ingredients. Blend all ingredients in a blender until almost smooth.Pour about 3/4 cup batter onto waffle iron.
- Allow waffle to cook and leave on the iron for a little longer to achieve a more crispy outer edge.
- Continue with the rest of the batter. Depending on the size of your waffle iron, recipe should make about 4-5 waffles.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Serving Size: 1