- 3/4 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 3 tablespoon green onions
- 3 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1/3 cup Chinese Noodles
- 1/2 cup Mandarin oranges
- 1/3 cup slivered almond
- 1/2 avocado, cubed
- Prepare the salad by thinly chopping all ingredients and add in the cilantro and scallions, to a bowl.
- For the dressing place all ingredients into a bowl, and whisk together until completely smooth and combined; use immediately, or keep in a covered container in fridge until ready to use.
- To serve toss and coat in the dressing and garnish with chinese noodles and almond.
If you’d like to prepare this ahead, you can make the salad but don’t toss with the dressing—just keep it cold in the fridge
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: Asian
- Serving Size: 2 salads