- Preheat oven to 400°
- Sauce: Add everything to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Remove pastry dough from the freezer and allow to come to almost room temp where its more pliable.
- Unfold puff pastry sheets on a lightly floured surface. Roll each sheet into a 12-in. square.
- Spread pesto onto the pastry sheet covering the entire piece.
- Cut into 1-in.-wide strips. Twist each strip four times. Place 2 in. apart on parchment paper-lined baking sheets, pressing down ends. Repeat with remaining sheets.
- Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
I love to add a pinch of red pepper flakes to my pesto, totally optional tho!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1