- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 3 tablespoons prepared basil pesto
- 1/2 cup Follow Your Heart Vegan Parm (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Pine nuts, optional
- Place the peeled and cubed potatoes in a large pot. Cover the potatoes with water and then bring to a boil.
- Cook until the potatoes are tender, about 12 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and then place them into a large bowl. Mash the potatoes and add in the almond milk and vegan butter.
- Mash to desired consistency and add more milk if needed.
- Stir in the basil pesto and season with salt and pepper. Add more pesto if desired.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts and fresh basil, if desired.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Serving Size: 2-4