- 1/2 cup vegan butter, softened
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 banana, mashed (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup vegan Lily’s Sweets stevia sweetened chocolate chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt, in a bowl.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the vegan butter, coconut oil, and sugar. Add the vanilla, mashed banana, and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Add the the dry ingredients to the bowl of the wet 1 cup at a time, beating well after each addition. Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped raspberries. (I cut eat berry into 2 or 3 pieces). You can also add some chopped pieces on top for added appeal.
- Form the dough into tablespoon rounds and place on the lined baking sheet about 3 inches apart. Bake for 2o minutes, or until golden brown around edges.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool, then place on a cookie sheet to firm up. Enjoy the day of if possible! They will take on a softer texture if left in a cake stand, but wills till hold together!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving Size: 1